Career With ProEdWorld.com
ProEd, in its attempt to be efficient education consultant in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, has been helping students achieve their academic goals with highly qualified and experience counselors, and it’s our team that ensure we become and stay the best Study Abroad consultant in Dubai. ProEd’s staff and instructors are motivated, genuine, enthusiastic individuals who share a sincere passion for education.
We seek individuals who are unique and innovative in their approach and wouldn’t mind losing their sleep when trying to get a student’s dream fulfilled by getting him placed in his dream college, and inspiring and keeping him motivated in the process.
If you’re interested in joining the ProEd World team, please check out our requirements below and mail us your resume: email@example.com. Your personal information will be kept completely confidential.
At ProEd, we only hire the best: education and career Counselors and Coordinators who are experts in their fields and display the energy and enthusiasm necessary to effectively engage our students.
ADMISSION COUNSELOR & COURSE CORDINATOR
This position reports to the Co-founder, focusing on Admission counseling for the prospective students and ensuring smooth application process for International Universities.
– One – to – one admission counseling for students from diverse and disparate sects. On career options based on their knowledge, interest, aptitude, grades and long term objectives.
– Assist in choosing the University based on grades, budget and country preference and be the single point of contact for application, accommodation and acceptance process.
– Counsel prospective applicants in one-on-one appointments, phone calls or the emails on the admissions process, requirements and opportunities at the University.
– Review profiling letters, application essays and other materials to be submitted by students for admission purpose.
– Represent ProEd to prospective students, parents, secondary school counsellors and Universities for college admission process.
– Plan and implement efficient activities for admissions to Universities.
– Assist in the development and delivery of on-campus events and programs for counselling groups and individuals
– Manage and coordinate ongoing strategic communications with Universities worldwide and their respective admission committee through email, print, and other media.
– Overseas education experience having an overall knowledge about different education systems and school curriculum around the world (Extensive knowledge of colleges and programs across North America and Europe)
– Well versed in all the aspects of college/university admissions viz,
– Application process,
– Essay and SOP editing
– Scholarship and housing applications
– Visa processing.
– Experience coordinating programs.
– Former Student Ambassador, Tour Guide, RA, Orientation Leader, or similar Student involvement.
– Bachelors degree with at least one year of admissions counselling and outreach experience, or equivalent.
– Impeccable literary skills with exceptional communication and verbal expertise.
– Strong cross-cultural interpersonal and writing skills are necessary, including public speaking skills and the ability to present ProEd in a positive way to diverse student and parent communities.
– Ability to represent the admissions profession positively through a strong, student-centered ethic.
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently or as a team, especially within a startup environment.
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org